May 24, 2010

One of THOSE Days

Ever had one of those days where you seem to have the same problem over and over?

Today I was putting grocery sacks in the car when the handle on one of the bags snapped and everything went spilling out.

When I got that all cleaned up and everything loaded, I reached for my purse and managed to dump the entire contents of it out onto the parking lot.

As I was putting the Boy's bowl of Man 'n' Cheese on the table at dinner, somehow it flipped completely upside down. Luckily I had reached the table and avoided the carpet.

April, I'm sorry I picked up your young child today. Looking back, that was a mistake - I'm glad nothing happened to her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Today was the same for me except everything I touched broke. Not super fun.

kelly said...

here's to a new day and you not dropping anything:)

Nadia and Jeremy said...

ha ha ha ha! yes! plus you're totally pregnant (maybe, i'm assuming you're still pregnant). i'm a total klutz when i'm preggers. i managed to drop a whole container of eggs on the ground once, and all i was doing was holding them!

i had one of those days a few months ago when jeremy was on call on a sunday, and i seriously just wanted to crawl back into bed, it was such a bad morning getting the kids ready.