January 18, 2010

Nice...

The Boy has taken to complimenting things. Last week after The Man got home from work, he went to re-tuck him into bed. The Boy half woke up, turned to look at The Man and said, "Nice tie."

This one may be too much information, but here goes. After using the bathroom a few days ago, I was helping The Boy clean his bum up. He bent over to touch the floor and declared to me, "Those are some nice shoes".

I was dropping him off at school last week when he noticed my friend, K1 pull in ahead of us. The Boy knows K1 just had a baby. He said to me, "I want to say hi to K1". I told him to go ahead. So he said, "Hi, K1", which was quickly followed by, "Nice baby".

2 comments:

k1 said...

I am always impressed by how the Boy knows everyone's name! And he is so polite.

And thanks, Boy. I think my baby is pretty nice, too.

Deborah said...

I really could just eat him!