Well...my friend Amy put this on her site. And seeing as how I was the very first to enter a comment on that particular post, I am now in contract to to "Pay It Forward". I thought this was a pretty cute idea.
THE RULES:
1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me. (it will be a surprise but I promise to make it something fun)
2. Winners, you must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your Three Friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Count!
4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate Linky Love! (cheeky) If you are not one of the Top Three Commenter's on this post, you can still play along. Start your own Pay It Forward chain and encourage your blogging friends to do the same!
I am not particularly sure what I'll be making the winners. But I do have a small set of craft skills from which to draw. Good luck!
March 4, 2009
Pay it Forward
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Am I the first one?
Hooray for 2nd!
i want to be a winner! i'm 3rd! i can't wait. i'll put it on my blog soon...as soon as i'm done with my table project.
4th- rats!
Yay! Joanna, if you want to play and you post this on your blog, I'll make it 4 winners. : )
since you and Amy are really the only TWO people who ever comment on my blog (thanks btw), it looks like I'd have a hard time playing this one anyhow. I do have other friends...really, I do.
What a great idea! You'll have to post what you ended up making. I love the picture of the boy and your dog-how sweet! Happy Birthday little guy (belated of course). I can't believe how big he's getting-every time I see that mouth full of teeth it throws me off-last time I saw him he was a baby.
Post a Comment