The Boy is obsessed with belly buttons and has been for some time. He is always pulling shirts up to see one. Lately he wants to lift up his shirt and mine, touch belly buttons, and hug.
I decided I did not really want to have my belly button showing here for everyone to see. So he gave belly button hugs to his bear instead.
March 9, 2009
Belly Button Hugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That boy of yours is too cute for words.
I agree with Deborah! He is darling.
He is such a sweetheart.
Your little boy is getting so big. I hope everything is going good for you. I can't believe how time flies. It is fun to be able to stay in touch with you and see your family grow. Love ya.
Too cute!
That is too funny! I love that shirt tucked under the chin look - he is so cute!
That sweet angel is to cute for words! He's growing up too fast! I LOVE this picture to the right that's labeled my little pumpkin!!
what could be sweeter than a belly button hug? Nothing!
Post a Comment