February 15, 2015

Baptism

The Boy had a wonderful baptism. Since he and his friend, Finley, have a birthday near each other, they wanted to have their baptism together!  I was happy to share the responsibilities with her mom and my friend, Melissa. She is a very talented lady.
It was too far for my family to travel, but they sent their love and congratulations. From The Man's family, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Jamie and Uncle Eric, and Uncle Michael all came.  Grandpa baptized  and confirmed the Boy and Grandma spoke about the Holy Ghost.

A very talented girl in my Young Women's group named Kyra sang "When I am Baptized" with her ukelele. It was so sweet!
Speaking of sweets...
There were 130 people in attendance! Many friends came and some bearing gifts. The Boy was beaming.
 It was a very special day indeed. I feel so blessed to be a part of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am so proud of you, Boy!

0 comments: