He did great and I managed to not cry. On Friday he hugged his teacher goodbye and told her he'd miss her on Saturday and Sunday. I think he likes school. After his first day he got to choose dinner. We had ham, boxed mac n' cheese, and blueberry cake. I hadn't really heard of blueberry cake, but he insisted he did not want pie or muffins so I googled it. Lo and behold, I found a blueberry cake recipe and he loved it.
August 23, 2012
Kindergarten
It was the Boy's first day of kindergarten this week. I have lots of video - unfortunately I used his name in almost every one. But here he is walking to his classroom:
He did great and I managed to not cry. On Friday he hugged his teacher goodbye and told her he'd miss her on Saturday and Sunday. I think he likes school. After his first day he got to choose dinner. We had ham, boxed mac n' cheese, and blueberry cake. I hadn't really heard of blueberry cake, but he insisted he did not want pie or muffins so I googled it. Lo and behold, I found a blueberry cake recipe and he loved it.
He did great and I managed to not cry. On Friday he hugged his teacher goodbye and told her he'd miss her on Saturday and Sunday. I think he likes school. After his first day he got to choose dinner. We had ham, boxed mac n' cheese, and blueberry cake. I hadn't really heard of blueberry cake, but he insisted he did not want pie or muffins so I googled it. Lo and behold, I found a blueberry cake recipe and he loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You did it!
TWO THINGS:
I cried just now watching this.
And, I recognize that backpack.
Post a Comment