October 12, 2011

Moving On

I've lived in plenty of places now I think.

South? Arkansas. Check.
West? Utah. Check.
Northeast? New York. Check.
Midwest? Missouri. Check.

I've covered three time zones. It's time to add a fourth. The Man was offered a contract in California. Assuming it's acceptable, we're off to the central coast next summer.


Really, really excited.

9 comments:

Deborah said...

Where?!! sounds exciting.

Amy said...

Yeah!!!! So excited for you guys.

Shelly said...

Congratulations guys! I am so jealous.

J Tizzle said...

yay!!! i can't wait to come and visit:)

Pedersen Posse said...

Congrats! Curious where... You sure you don't want to go a bit further north in Spokane? ;)

Joanna said...

yay! Not as good as here, but it will be warm!!! So happy for you.

April said...

Awesome! So beautiful and so much to do and see. Also, I got a little teary-eyed reading your post about the boy's preschool field trip. Sure do miss you guys. Scott wants us to take over the pumpkin carving party. Not sure how I feel about that! :(

Tam said...

Congratulations, you guys!

Pedersen Posse said...

(Tyler) I never thought that Dave would end up a Californicator.