August 26, 2011

It's Unanimous

I don't like cucumber. Never have, never will. I thought my kids might like to try it, though - so I bought one. I cut it up and gave the Boy a nibble. He spit it in the trash can after 0.4 miliseconds. I really thought the Girl would eat it, but she took one bite and dropped the rest onto the floor. This is the same girl that found a body piercing at a public pool and put it in her mouth. She'll eat that, but not a cucumber. I called the dog in to clean up the mess....even she wouldn't eat it.

It is therefore my conclusion that cucumbers are undeniably gross.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a) Yes. Cucumbers are gross. G-R-O-S-S. [Note capitals...] This notation goes into my building arguement that not all green things are good for you : )
b) Thank you for keeping the blog. Haven't caught up with you forever, and could do it all in one hit. Magic!
c) Wonderful to hear you and the family are happy and healthy! Hope St Louis is treating you all well.
d) Big catch up e-mail en route (one of these days) Much love to you and yours from this side of the planet! Take care : ) x 2

Pedersen Posse said...

Amen. Still laughing that your dog wouldn't eat it. I thought dogs ate everything.

Deborah said...

I'm with you on that!