December 13, 2010

Good Intentions and Merry Christmas

I was planning on doing a Christmas card this year, but then...I just didn't. The good news is, I don't have to choose just one picture of the kiddos that I love - I can post them all! So here's what we did in 2010:

The Man: served as Chief Resident again this year. He worked hard to pass Boards and secured interviews at a number of prestigious fellowship programs for Musculoskeletal Radiology, but decided to accept an offer from Washington University in St. Louis. So we're leaving New York after nine years. But that's a post for another time.



The Boy: learned to swim this year and has also become an excellent reader. I am always surprised at his willingness to try new words and impressed with his level of accuracy. He loves his preschool co-op and pushing mom's buttons. He also loves, loves, loves his little sister. He was born to be an older brother.

I: had a baby. Did I need to do more?


The Girl: is nearly 6 months. She is almost nothing like my first child. She squaks like a baby eagle and grumbles like a grizzly bear. You can easily taunt a smile out of her, and it is so very sweet. She weighed in today at a whopping 13 pounds 8 ounces, putting her in the 11th percentile for her age. She did, however, break all family records by pushing the 50th percentile for height. We do not expect that to last.

We are grateful for our family and friends who love and support us in all we do. We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a pleasant New Year.

7 comments:

Pedersen Posse said...

What cute kids! Sounds like you've had a fun year. St. Louis, huh... is this a job or a fellowship?

Dawn said...

What cute pictures! Congrats on getting a great fellowship. Good luck with the move. We head to N.C. and Duke for a fellowship in Nuclear Medicine this summer. Only one more year!!!

Tam said...

Cute, Anna! I like your 2010 the best I think, although everyone's was pretty remarkable.

Amy said...

Those kiddos are so darn cute. Love the pictures.

Dakin said...

These pictures are darling. Congrats on your offer at St. Louis! Cheers!

kelly said...

St Louis?! Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. The girl is adorable with her sweet little smirk. And that pint sized boy is cute as always. Looking forward to catching up, but saying goodbye:(

kelly said...

that was supposed to say but *not* saying goodbye. it goes without saying, but I thought I would say it anyway.