October 26, 2010

Just a Good Day

Did anyone else enjoy the 74 degree weather today? The Girl and I spent the morning with the Boy at his preschool. After nap time we ran a few errands and then came home. I put the Girl down for her late afternoon nap and the Boy and I headed outside.

We have one spot on our driveway that is designed to make a puddle. I filled that over and over with water and let the Boy go to town. I thought about breaking out the camera, but opted to just enjoy the moment rather than trying to capture it. (Boring for you, but so nice for me.) He got soaked and the passers by seemed to enjoy it as well. Since the Girl is still asleep in his room where his clothes are, he is now playing quietly with his marble track in his birthday suit.

Not bad for a Fall day.

6 comments:

Joanna said...

I love those moments where I don't have my camera and I can just enjoy! (I don't always love them..just sometimes)

k1 said...

We spent the afternoon drawing with chalk on the still-moist sidewalks and eating leaves (H1, mostly). Thank goodness for these breaks from the chillier weather!

And tomorrow, sunny and 65! Sweet!

Amy said...

We too were happy to get outside. J and A rode bikes and I enjoyed being barefoot. A good day all around.

Unknown said...

We definitely had about 4 inches of snow this morning... 74 degrees sounds wonderful!

Tam said...

Hooray for a beautiful day well spent!

Pedersen Posse said...

Sounds lovely. ;)

Unrelated, have your man call my man when he gets a chance. My hubby wants to chat with him.